The Life Works Counselling team are professionally trained to work with clients through a variety of life challenges.
Your counsellor can assist you to process and explore solutions to life’s challenges and concerns within a respectful and confidential relationship.
We offer counselling for couples and individuals to:
- Support you through grief and loss
- Help you explore and understand feelings and behaviours
- Develop self-worth
- Help you clarify goals and process life transitions
- Work with you to strengthen relationships
- Assist understanding and management of stress, anxiety and depression
- Work through the effects of abuse
- Explore spirituality
We adhere to professional standards of practice as described by the New Zealand Christian Counsellors Association (NZCCA). All our counsellors are externally supervised and abide by the ethics of their professional affiliation.
For more information, please call (09) 308 6748 or email email@example.com