LIFE Partner Organisations
- 24-7 Youthwork is a programme being adopted across the country with its main focus to connect the local church with the local school. LIFE is proud to support one of our Youth Leaders to go into Orewa College as a 24-7 YouthWorker. The Youth Leader will take on the role as a ‘big brother’ in the school, not as a counsellor but as someone whose main role will be to support the students through whatever circumstances they are experiencing. It is an approach based on relationships and not focused on programmes. For more information please contact email@example.com
- A Girl Called Hope - A non–profit organisation working with young women who face life–controlling issues, such as abuse, addictions, depression, eating disorders, self harm and unplanned pregnancy. We exist to provide a future full of hope and potential to every young woman – to show them that they are valued, purposed and above all have a reason to live.
- Christians Against Poverty (CAP) – An international debt counselling charity that works through centres based in local churches. We have a high success rate in getting our clients debt free, which is achieved through the provision of a wide range of specialised financial services, personal support and ongoing education. It is this unique package that enables CAP to achieve such a high rate of success, offering hope and a solution to people in debt.
- Bible in Schools introduces students to the key beliefs and values of the Christian faith and makes connections with their lives as individuals and as members of a community. Bible-in-Schools mission is to empower students to make good life choices by teaching and sharing effective Christian values and Biblical principals in the NZ State Schools.
- Quantum Sport - Team Quantum is a group of athletes united to see positive role modeling combined with a developmental model to enable our next generation to excel in sport and in life.