A life in business is more than a career choice, it’s a call with a purpose that extends well beyond ourselves. LIFE Business is here to CONNECT our business people with one another, to inspire, resource and empower you to transform your marketplace.
LIFE Business is for everybody with a heart for business. We want to involve employees, business owners, department heads, business students, professional advisors, retirees, investors, CEOs and sole traders. There is no fee to join LIFE Business.
“…it’s better to have a partner than go it alone. Share the work, share the wealth. And if one falls down, the other helps…” – Ecclesiastes 4:9 (The Message)
LIFE Business has three main purposes
- To inspire, uplift, affirm and encourage our business people, providing them with great teaching, clarity and insight about their purpose as Christians in the marketplace, and their ability to influence the environment they work in.
- To come alongside our business people and give them practical support through mentoring, training and connection. We will draw on the skills and resources of our people, sharing our knowledge, experience and expertise with one another.
- To contribute to the building of the kingdom, through giving of our time, skills, resources, and funds to LIFE to support the vision. We see this as an opportunity for business people to serve through using their God-given gifts and talents.
LIFE Business offers
- An opportunity for relationship and connection. We want to enable people to ask for help and prayer and connect with others in the church who have particular skills and experience.
- A diverse programme of regular events throughout the year, including great teaching on marketplace ministry and kingdom building, real testimonies from business people about their journey, practical advice from experts about business topics of interest, prayer meetings and more.
- Discussion about the financial life of the church, allowing participants to see where the need in the house is, and to contribute directly (whether financially or through giving of their time and experience) to the projects that they are passionate about.