This Father’s Day, you could win your Dad/Granddad/Uncle (or yourself!) a Playstation 4 (valued $468)
Enjoy some quality time with the father figure in your life this Father’s Day. Just send us a video of you (or your kids!) surprising a dad/grandad/uncle/dude and you could win a new Playstation 4! Not to mention your video could be played down on the big screen during Father’s Day services across LIFE on Sunday 1 September!
Just send us your video of you surprising your dad (or granddad/uncle) – it could be a fun surprise or a prank, but get creative!
How to Enter:
Looking for some inspiration on how to surprise a dad? Why not try one of these easy ideas:
• Wrap Dads office or objects in paper (Computer, TV remote etc)
• Tell Dad you’ve eaten something that was his fav that perhaps he was saving to eat later
• Give Dad a joke present (like a piece of old fruit, or half eaten food)
• Tell Dad someone is here to visit him at the door (someone he would be excited to see), but in reality it is just one of the kids
Invite the father figure in your life to join us at one of Father's Day services on Sunday 1 September.
LIFE North - 9am & 11am
25 Arrenway Drive, Albany
LIFE Central - 9am & 11am
25 Normanby Road, Mt Eden
LIFE South - 9am & 11am
2 Lakewood Court, Manukau
Father's Day Competition Terms and Conditions:
By entering the Father’s Day Video Competition 2019 (‘Competition’), competition entrants (‘Entrants’) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Failure to abide by these terms and conditions may render an Entrant ineligible for the Competition.
1. Entrants must submit their entries via the link provided on lifenz.org/fathersdayvideos entry system (‘Entry System’). Any entry form or supporting materials received via any other method will not be considered a valid submission.
2. To be eligible for the Competition, Entrants must complete the online entry form and submit their video by the close of entries: 12am NZT, Sunday 25 August 2019.
3. By submitting the video you agree to the video being used on LIFE's Social Media profiles and also played during the Father’s Day service in Campuses (including Church Online).
4. All entrants must be from New Zealand or Australia and attend a LIFE Campus.
5. The Competition judges’ decisions are final.
6. All personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and age, is collected solely for the purposes of administering this contest. By providing this information, you consent to it being used by LIFE for the stated purposes.
7. The prize will be 1x Playstation 4 Slim 500GB console with 1x Dualshock Controller and will be presented to the Winner at their home LIFE Campus (LIFE North, LIFE Central, LIFE South or LIFE Melbourne).
8. LIFE reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.